Wednesday, 21 November 2007
How to cook: Feta and Tomato Slices
* 1 Loaf of bread
* 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
* 2 tomatoes
* Dried Oregano
* Ground Pepper
* 250gr (.5 lbs) Feta Cheese
1. Cut 5 thick slices from the loaf.
2. Brush a little bit of olive oil on the slices.
3. Crumble the feta cheese in a bowl.
4. Add a little bit of olive oil, oregano, pepper and salt in the bowl and softly mix it with the crumbled feta.
5. Chop the tomatoes into small cubes and add to the bowl, again mixing softly with the cheese mix.
6. Top each slice with the mix and serve as a cold appetizer.